‘Fifteen for Friday’ gives you a light-hearted insight into the Oriel Park dressing room each week, our latest 15 coming from Dean Bennett.
The 33-year-old talks childhood dreams and memories, food, pets, films, secrets, dinner dates and more!
Questions will vary from week to week. If you have any suggestions for questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up (apart from a footballer!)?
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
3. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be (keep it clean!)?
4. Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
Playing football with my friends.
5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
6. What is your favourite goal of all-time?
Maradona against England at Mexico ’86.
7. What is the most random thing you can think of right now?
Carl McHugh needs his hair cut.
8. What would I find in your fridge right now?
Fruit, milk, yoghurts, meat, vegetables and eggs.
9. What is your favourite YouTube clip?
Battle at Kruger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM
10. If you could have any pet in the world what would it be and what would you call it?
A dog. I’d call it Hector.
11. What day would you relive?
12. If Hollywood made a move about your life, who would you like to play you?
13. Name one thing that not many people know about you?
I can juggle.
14. If you had to do karaoke, what one song would you sing?
Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars.
15. If you could have dinner with three people – real or fictional – who would you invite?
Megan Fox, Will Ferrell and Alan from Hangover. Pingu as my waiter.