Dundalk FC is delighted to confirm that 100 supporters will be permitted to attend Friday evening’s SSE Airtricity League game with Waterford at Oriel Park.
Please note that this initiative is in line with current Government regulations and the FAI’s plan to see football supporters return to grounds on a phased basis.
The 100 supporters will be drawn at random on Wednesday evening by Dundalk FC Supporter Liaison Officers Stephen Todd and Jane McDermott. All supporters must be current season ticket holders and must agree to follow strict protocols in order to attend the game.
To facilitate the safe return of supporters, the club has put a number of conditions in place. Supporters must agree to abide by all these protocols before admission.
– Completion of an online COVID-19 questionnaire.
– Temperature checks prior to entering Oriel Park.
– Dundalk FC encourages all supporters to wear face masks on their way to, and inside, Oriel Park.
– Each ticket is non-transferable. If a supporter can not make the game they must return the ticket to the club and another supporter’s name will be drawn.
– Any juvenile supporters who are drawn must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who must also be a current season ticket holder.
Those who gain entry to the ground will be seated in the northeast terrace and Shed areas on a first-come, first-served basis.
The main stand is unavailable to supporters as it will be used by match night staff, substitutes, media and match delegates.
Social distancing will be carried out at all times in the ground unless supporters come from the same household.