Dundalk in Europe – be there!
Calling all Lilywhites!
Dundalk Football Club needs you to help get Tallaght Stadium rocking on Tuesday night, as the Lilywhites aim to overturn a one goal deficit against Slovan Bratislava and reach the play-off round of the UEFA Europa League.
The third qualifying round second leg tie kicks off at 8pm on Tuesday 13 August, and Dundalk head coach Vinny Perth has called on the Lilywhite faithful to create another magical atmosphere to help inspire his team to victory.
Please note: this game is NOT being broadcast live on Irish TV. That means the only way to watch the biggest game of the season so far, is to be there on the night and cheer on the lads on what promises to be another memorable European night in Tallaght.
Tickets are on sale to Dundalk FC supporters via our online ticket page now, priced just €5 – €15 and will be available at Tallaght Stadium from 6.30pm. Tickets will be sold from the ticket booth located on the south-west corner of the ground, on Whitestown Way, in between the Shamrock Rovers shop and Turnstile Block 4.
The closing stages of our home game with Qarabag showed how much of a difference a passionate and loud Dundalk FC home crowd can make, so let’s make it that way for 90 minutes on Tuesday and help make it another night to remember.
Our first trip to Tallaght for a European game – versus BATE Borisov in 2016 – also saw us a goal down from the first leg but, cheered on by an incredible support, we overcame the then 13-time Belarusian champions against the odds to record a famous 3-0 win that anyone who was there will never forget.
Now Dundalk head coach Vinny Perth has called for a repeat of those scenes as we all work together to create another memorable night in Dublin.
“We’ve seen tonight what a partizan crowd can do for a game and we need that next week,” said Perth, after the first leg in Bratislava. “It needs a massive night in Tallaght. We need everyone behind us because the margins at this level are fine.”
“We have a part to play on the pitch, but I think we definitely need a big support. We have to keep a clean sheet, obviously, but I think we’ll create chances next week. We’ll need a big night. Tallaght has been a special place for us over the years and hopefully it can be again next Tuesday.”
TICKET SALES – KEY POINTS
* All tickets for this game will be available online. To purchase, please visit our online ticket page.
* Tickets will be priced at €15 adult, €10 concession and €5 juvenile (under-12s).
* Tickets will be sold by block number (stadium map below).
* Tickets are currently available to buy in the West Stand (Blocks I & J only) and the East Stand (Blocks M-Q). If demand requires, South Stand tickets will go on sale at a later date.
* Away supporters will be situated in Block K of the East Stand.
* All tickets are dispatched as etickets to the email address provided. These can either be printed out at home or presented at the gate on the night on your mobile phone.
* If you have not received your confirmation email following your purchase, please check your email junk or spam folder.
Dundalk Football Club will operate official club buses from Oriel Park for the game, at a cost of €10 per seat (return).
All other buses are to register with Dundalk FC in order to avail of parking in Tallaght Stadium. Please contact our office on 042 933 5894 or via our contact form.
Slovan Bratislava supporters will be located in Block K of the East Stand. Away supporters can purchase their tickets for this section directly from Slovan Bratislava.