Dundalk FC is looking to add to its media team ahead of the new SSE Airtricity League season.
As well as the first-team, 2023 will see the club enter four boys’ academy teams and two womens’ teams into the EA SPORTS National Underage League.
To help improve and expand our coverage of all areas of the club, we are looking for people to get involved on a voluntary basis to provide content or editorial assistance across multiple content formats (words, videos, photos) and platforms (Dundalk FC website, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, DFC Magazine).
This is a superb opening for people who are looking to develop their skill set and build up a portfolio with the aim of breaking into the media industry.
It is also an opportunity for supporters with certain skills to help contribute to the day-to-day running of the club.
The following attributes are desirable but not essential.
- A keen interest in sport and the League of Ireland.
- Excellent writing ability and communication skills.
- Third-level experience in the areas of media, communications, film, graphic design, web design, coding, audio and visual production.
- Experience of working with newsletter software like MailChimp.
- Familiarity with creating and scheduling content for TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to shoot and edit videos on a smartphone or using Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to use WordPress.
If you fill any of the criteria above, and would be interested in joining the media team, please email email@example.com with a CV and some samples of your work.