There are less than 24 hours to go before we play host to FCB Magpies in the second leg of our UEFA Europa Conference League first qualifying round tie at Oriel Park.
The fixture marks the return of European football to Oriel Park and it will be a big occasion for Dundalk Football Club, both on and off the pitch. With that in mind, we would ask all of our supporters to cooperate and ensure that the night runs smoothly.
We kindly ask you all to adhere to the guidelines below as failure to do so may result in heavy fines and punishment from UEFA and request that you cooperate at all times with stewards and club officials to ensure things run smoothly.
– A limited number of stand tickets and ground tickets are still available to buy online.
– Oriel Park will be open to spectators from 6.30pm. This is an all-seater event. We advise all supporters to arrive and take their seats in the stands as early as possible.
– Supporters must sit in the section of Oriel Park that is specified on their ticket. Please do not attempt to sit in another part of the ground, or to move from one section to another.
– Dundalk FC supporters will have access to the North East Terrace, the Carrick Road (domestic away section) Terrace, The Shed and The Stand.
– Entry to The Shed and Carrick Road Terrace will be via the gate at the domestic away section.
– Entry to the North East Terrace and The Stand will be via the usual gates.
– As season tickets do not apply for this fixture, designated seating is not available. Supporters who want to sit in their usual seats are advised to be in the ground as early as possible.
– This fixture, along with all UEFA fixtures, is an all-seater affair. Standing is strictly prohibited. Please do not loiter in non-seating areas.
– The Lilywhite Lounge will be open from 6pm.
– Supporters who purchase tickets for The Shed will not have access to any bar facilities for this game. Tea and coffee will be served in the Youth Development Centre at half-time.
– Supporters who purchase tickets for the North End and Carrick Road (domestic away section) Terrace will have access to the Lilywhite Lounge. It will be open to all spectators before and after the game.
– Supporters who purchase tickets for the Stand will have access to the Enda McGuill Suite. It will also be open to all spectators before and after the game.
- All disabled ticket holders will be located behind the goal at the Town End. If any disabled ticket holders have yet to collect their tickets, could they please do so from the office as soon as possible. There are no further tickets available.
– There is limited car parking available at the front of Oriel Park for supporters with mobility issues.
– These places are reserved for supporters who regularly avail of the spaces. The club must be informed if supporters plan to use the spaces provided.
– Access to the car park will strictly be unavailable after 6.30pm.
Flares, Flags, Banners and Chanting
– Flares, flags of a political nature and offensive banners and chanting are strictly prohibited by UEFA. These issues are raised by each UEFA delegate ahead of European games and are treated very seriously by UEFA.
– As a club, we would ask all of our supporters to come to the match, make a lot of noise, and get behind the team but please do not do anything that may lead to the club being sanctioned and fined by UEFA.