Dundalk FC is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly. The General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Acts 1988-2018 apply to the processing of personal data. We collect and process personal data relating to its customers, suppliers, potential candidates and our employees, in the course of business in a variety of circumstances, and to protect the legitimate interests of the organisation.
This notice covers any individual about whom Dundalk FC processes data. This may include current and former clients and current and former suppliers. Processing of data includes collecting; recording; storing; altering; disclosing; destroying; and blocking. Personal data kept by Dundalk FC shall normally be stored on a CRM electronic database. The organisation has appropriate security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access.
Customers & Suppliers
Dundalk FC is committed to processing personal information about our customers in ways that comply with our legal obligations as well as being clear with our customers about what we do with their personal information. Some of the key points of our privacy statement is:
● We don’t sell your data to third parties
● We aim to make it easy for you to manage your information, you can change your communication preferences at any time
● We do use data to help us provide great customer service, which includes tailoring the information we share with you to help ensure that it’s relevant, useful and timely
We control the personal information which you provide to us or which we collect from you. The range of personal information relating to you includes:
● email address;
● telephone number;
● any other personal information that you choose to provide to us when you complete our online contact forms or otherwise make contact with us.
We use your personal information:
● to maintain our relationship with you whilst you are a customer;
● to process orders and provide agreed goods and services to you;
● for invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance;
● to communicate with you, including to respond to information requests/enquiries submitted and/or to obtain your feedback on our products and services;
● for record-keeping, statistical analysis and internal reporting and research purposes;
● to ensure data security and to provide you with access to secure areas of our
● to notify you about changes to our products and services;
● to decide on and notify you about price changes;
● to monitor the quality of our products and services;
● to investigate any complaint you make;
● to provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us;
● to customise various aspects of our Websites to improve your experience;
● as we may otherwise consider necessary to support the operation of our
● to obtain credit references, credit checks and for debt collection, fraud detection and prevention and risk management purposes;
We may send you direct marketing in relation to our own products and services by phone and email, as long as this is in line with any marketing preferences that you have provided to us.
We will only send you direct marketing in relation to our own products and services by email:
● where you have consented to this; or
● where you have not objected to this, and we are marketing similar products and services to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
To Object to Direct Marketing
You have the right to object to direct marketing processing (which we do only with your consent) of your personal data where the processing relates to direct marketing.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected. When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
● legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of
● the statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
● (potential) disputes, and;
● guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we will securely erase your information once this is no longer needed.
● Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to the processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
● If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.● Identity and contact details of controller and data protection officer
● Dundalk FC is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the DPA and GDPR.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your personal data with Dundalk FC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dundalk FC App collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- 1. Access to third-party accounts
- 2. Analytics
Google Analytics Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- 3. Contacting the User
Contact form Personal Data: email address, first name and last name
- 4. Device permissions for Personal Data access
Personal Data: Approximate location permission (non-continuous) and Storage permission
- 5. Displaying content from external platforms
Google Maps widget and YouTube video Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- 6. Handling payments
- 7. Hosting and backend infrastructure
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 8. Location-based interactions
Geolocation Personal Data: geographic position
- 9. Managing contacts and sending messages
SendinBlue Email Personal Data: Cookies, email address and Usage Data
Further information about Personal Data
- 1. Push notifications Dundalk FC App may send push notifications to the User.
- 2. Selling goods and services online The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by Dundalk FC App depends on the payment system used.
- 3. The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use Dundalk FC App only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance, persons under the age of 13 may use the Dundalk FC App.
- 4. Unique device identification Dundalk FC App may track Users by storing a unique identifier of their device, for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences.
- 5. User identification via a universally unique identifier (UUID) Dundalk FC App may track Users by storing a so-called universally unique identifier (or short UUID) for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences. This identifier is generated upon installation of this Application, it persists between Application launches and updates, but it is lost when the User deletes the Application. A reinstall generates a new UUID.
- 6. Contact information App Owner and Data Processor Dundalk FC App. Registered Offices at Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland. App Owner contact email: email@example.com
App Owner and Data Processor
Dundalk FC App. Registered Offices at Oriel Park, Carrickmacross Road, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland. App Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Types of Data collected
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Dundalk FC App is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Dundalk FC App to provide its services. In cases where Dundalk FC App specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
1. Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Dundalk FC App (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
1. The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies: Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law; provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject; processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- 1. The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- 2. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
- 3. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
- 4. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
- 1. Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore: Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- 2. Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- 3. The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- 4. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
- 1. The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to third-party accounts, Analytics, Contacting the User, Device permissions for Personal Data access, Displaying content from external platforms, Handling payments, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Location-based interactions, Managing contacts and sending messages and Registration and authentication.
- 2. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Device permissions for Personal Data access
- 1. Depending on the User’s specific device, Dundalk FC App may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below.
- 2. By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or contact the Owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
- 3. The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User’s device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of Dundalk FC App.
If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by Dundalk FC App.
1. Approximate location permission (non-continuous) Used for accessing the User’s approximate device location. Dundalk FC App may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
The geographic location of the User is determined in a manner that isn’t continuous. This means that it is impossible for Dundalk FC App to derive the approximate position of the User on a continuous basis. 2. Storage permission Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- 1. Access to third-party accounts
This type of service allows Dundalk FC App to access Data from your account on a third-party service and perform actions with it. These services are not activated automatically, but require explicit authorization by the User.
- 2. Contacting the User
o Contact form (Dundalk FC App) By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorises Dundalk FC App to use these details to reply to requests for information or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
- 3. Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Dundalk FC App and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- 4. Hosting and backend infrastructure
- 5. Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, allowing the app to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
- 6. Analytics
- 7. Device permissions for Personal Data access
Dundalk FC App requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below. o Device permissions for Personal Data access (Dundalk FC App) Dundalk FC App request certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User’s device Data as summarized here and described within this document. Personal Data collected: Approximate location permission (non-continuous) and Storage permission.
- 8. Handling payment
Payment processing services enable Dundalk FC App to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Dundalk FC App shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
- 9. Location-based interactions
Dundalk FC App may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services. Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt-out from this feature by default. If explicit authorization has been provided, the User’s location data may be tracked by Dundalk FC App. Personal Data collected: geographic position.
- 10. Registration and authentication
Further information about Personal Data
- 1. Push notifications
Dundalk FC App may send push notifications to the User. Push notifications can be turned off at device level by the user and may be customised by topics in the App Settings.
- 2. User identification via a universally unique identifier (UUID)
Dundalk FC App may track Users by storing a so-called universally unique identifier (or short UUID) for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences. This identifier is generated upon installation of this Application, it persists between Application launches and updates, but it is lost when the User deletes the Application. A reinstall generates a new UUID.
- 3. Unique device identification
Dundalk FC App may track Users by storing a unique identifier of their device, for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences.
- 4. Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by Dundalk FC App depends on the payment system used.
- 5. The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13
By using Dundalk FC App users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use Dundalk FC App only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance, persons under the age of 13 may use the Dundalk FC App.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- 1. Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- 2. Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- 3. Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- 4. Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- 5. Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- 6. Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- 7. Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- 8. Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- 9. Details about the right to object to processing.
- 10. Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of Dundalk FC App or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Dundalk FC App and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with Dundalk FC App (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Dundalk FC App does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through Dundalk FC App (or third-party services employed in Dundalk FC App), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use Dundalk FC App, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using Dundalk FC App who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of Dundalk FC App. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of Dundalk FC App.
Dundalk FC App (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by Dundalk FC App as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.