We are seeking expressions of interest to join our Supporter Liaison Team.
These voluntary roles are a crucial part of the club’s development and we encourage all supporters who are interested in getting involved in our club to please apply.
The club is expanding the role of our SLOs to act as key contact points for supporters. The SLOs will liaise with club management and collaborate with club matchday security staff on related matchday issues.
Given the expanded roles of Supporter Liaison Officers, it is our preference to build an SLO Team with a lead SLO rather than one individual with sole responsibility in this area.
• Assisting the club with providing all supporters with information and assisting with feedback, enquiries and complaints on all first team home matchdays.
• Our Supporter Liaison Officers will be positioned inside and outside of the stadium and will be at hand to help, offering a friendly face, accurate information and support to all who attend matches in Oriel Park.
• To liaise with club management (General Manager/Disability Access Officer/Match Organisation Manager/Event Controller/Football Social Responsibility Officer etc) to assist the club in creating a safe environment for all supporters.
• To take note of, and assist, with all fan comments, suggestions and complaints and to provide reports and feedback to club management in order to improve the fan experience.
• Provide accessibility information and support to SLOs of visiting clubs.
• To undertake any relevant FAI and UEFA training/information sessions to keep up to date with new developments for SLOs and supporter issues.
• Commit, as best as possible, to be available for all Dundalk FC home matches. The creation of a wider SLO team will make this objective achievable.
We would be delighted to hear from any interested candidates for these roles. The only criteria is that you must be a Dundalk FC supporter and that you are over 18 years of age.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us some brief information about yourself and why you are interested in this role.