Skip to content
TERMS & CONDITIONS: DOLE IRELAND GIVEAWAYGavin McLaughlin2023-03-31T11:55:28+01:00
Terms & Conditions – Dundalk FC and Dole Ireland Social Media Competition – #MoveMoreEatBetter
- The promoter is Dundalk FC and Dole Ireland.
- The competition is open exclusively to Dundalk FC Followers who are residents of the island of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition is via the Dundalk FC Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- The opening date for entries is 31/03/2023 and the closing date for entries is 06/04/2023. No further entries to the competition will be accepted after this date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To participate in this competition, entrants must;
- Follow both Dundalk FC and Dole Ireland
- Like the competition post and comment on Facebook or Instagram or Retweet on Twitter.
- The overall prize for this competition is a Fitbit Family Bundle (2x Sense 2 Fitbits and 2x Ace 3 Fitbits) and a Nutribullet. There will be one winner selected at random.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The overall winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received before the competition closing dates and times, at the discretion of the promoter. The winners will be notified following the competition closing date. In the event that the winners fail to respond to the promoter to confirm their acceptance of the prize within a reasonable period of time (14 days), the promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the prize or select an alternative winner from the competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner with full details of their prize within one calendar month of the competition closing date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and/or digital identity in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed administered by, or associated with Fitbit, Nutribullet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Dundalk FC and Dole Ireland and not to any other party.
- Dundalk FC and Dole Ireland shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.