VACANCY 2 – MEDIA CONTENT OFFICER
Dundalk Football Club are seeking applications for a Media Content Officer.
The primary responsibility of the role is to lead on the development of all of the club’s media including Dundalkfc.com, DFCTV, all social media channels, mobile applications, DFC Magazine and any new communication tools/channels as appropriate.
Content for these communication channels is responsible for engaging Dundalk supporters at home and abroad and building their relationship with Dundalk Football Club.
- Leading a team to manage all of the club’s media platforms.
- Day-to-day management and publishing on all of the club’s official social media accounts.
- Generating traffic to dundalkfc.com in the most effective way possible – and monitoring/measuring engagement via Google Analytics.
- Working on matchdays as part of our media team.
- Generating content for the Dundalk FC Match Programme from across the entire club.
- Liaising and managing projects with graphic designers to create social media and website graphics to drive supporter and community engagement.
- Writing and sub-editing news stories, match reports and features quickly and accurately.
- Editorial lead for the DFC Programme/Magazine and any new Membership communication tool (e-magazine, etc).
- Co-ordinating all publications from planning, content creation and co-ordination, managing print deadlines and collection/delivery.
- To work with club media officer to co-ordinate and, where applicable, manage all media requests.
- To work with the Management Committee / Business Officer on projects to ensure maximum exposure of club’s partners and sponsors.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by Ownership/Management Committee.
- Excellent literacy and communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills with a high level of Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience within a media/content-creation role and/or hold a relevant media qualification.
- Video editing and content creation
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: Monday 16th December 2019, 5pm.
- Dundalk FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
- Applicants to this post will be subject to referencing and background checks.
- Dundalk FC values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.