Vacancy: Chief Business Officer
The planning and preparation for the 2020 season is well under way!
The club’s aim is to recognise and develop talent that will help us improve and achieve further success. For Dundalk Football Club, this counts both on and off the pitch.
Our objective in 2020 is to build upon the incredible achievements of recent seasons with a strong focus on community and supporter engagement. While volunteers will remain the backbone of our club going forward, we have identified key areas of the club that will benefit from the addition of ambitious and enthusiastic full-time staff.
Following a review of our off-field structures, we have an exciting opportunity for a Chief Business Officer to help drive the continued growth of our commercial revenue streams.
The role will typically involve, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- The management of all aspects of the Dundalk FC 2020 Commercial Campaign.
- Develop relationships and revenue streams with current commercial partners as well as secure new business.
- To prepare monthly reports on commercial activities and projections.
- Oversee and manage all match day hospitality as well as non-match day events.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels
- The ability to complete financial projection reports.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Relevant qualifications / training / experience in a commercial role.
- Full Irish driving license and have access to a vehicle.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: Monday 16th December 2019, 5pm.
- Dundalk FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
- Applicants to this post will be subject to referencing and background checks.
- Dundalk FC values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.