All persons entering this stadium are admitted only subject to the following ground rules and regulations of Dundalk FC. Entry to the stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these rules and regulations.
Fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, laser pens, flares or any similar articles or containers including anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted in the stadium. Any person in possession of such items may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted only in authorised places (ie. Bar area). Persons are not permitted to bring alcohol into the stadium.
- The unauthorised climbing of floodlight pylons, stands or other buildings in the stadium is forbidden.
- Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the field of play.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind, including foul and abusive language or racist remarks, is not permitted in the stadium.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter the field of play at any time.
- Any persons who fail to comply with the instructions from the stewards may be ejected from the stadium.
- In general, the right of admission is reserved to the Ground Management.
- The Ground Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person who refuses to be searched by a member of An Garda Siochana.
- Any person who remains in an unauthorised area may be ejected from the stadium.
Oriel Park. Photo by Stephen McCarthy/Sportsfile
- Racist abuse of any form will not be tolerated.
- The Ground Management reserves the right to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with the ground regulations or whose presence in the ground could be reasonably construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
- The moving of one area of the stadium to another without the permission of a steward, the Gardaí or other authorised agent of the club is forbidden.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorisation may be ejected from the ground.
- Only persons authorised in writing by the club’s management are permitted to offer sale or distribute any newspaper, periodical or any other article.
- Any person found damaging or defacing property will be prosecuted.
- Persons are admitted to this ground subject to their acceptance of these rules and the rules of the FAI and Airtricity League. Entry to the ground should be unqualified acceptance.
- In the event of the match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the club management. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which are available from the club’s office. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub as this may be required to be produced at a later date.